Become a Team Member at Maid in Windsor
We are an independently owned and operated property maintenance – cleaning service company, that is dedicated to providing quality property maintenance services to clients within Essex County.
Maid in Windsor Inc. is celebrating its tenth year in business in 2015.
Maid in Windsor Inc. is looking for reliable, energetic and hardworking people to join our property maintenance team. Part-full-time members.
- Cleaning homes businesses (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, etc.)
- Independently carry out heavy cleaning tasks
- Working in a team; cooperating with other cleaning staff
- Following all health and safety regulations
- Respectfully interact with clients
- Drivers licence –must have a valid driver’s license and clean record (Vehicle supplied by employer)
- Police Clearance
- Integrity cleaning private homes
- Ability to work days, nights and weekends as required.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Previous experience property maintenance – cleaning 2yrs
Ideal Candidate would be:
- Hard working and reliable
- Energetic and positive
- A strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills and communications skills
- Sales oriented: comfortable communicating our services provided to clients
- Quick but focused – able to clean fast without missing details
- Able to work days starting at 8:30 a.m., nights and weekends as required
- Willing to provide a police clearance as we are a bonded and insured company
- Working in different settings: private residence, client’s home’s, and business’s
Include but are not limited to the following: Sweep, mop and wash floors, Dust furniture, Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, Make beds and change sheets, Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen fixtures and appliances, Clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures, Pick up debris and empty trash containers, Wash windows, walls and ceilings. Additional training will be provided.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.